YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR PROVIDED TO OTHERS.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.fluxandform.com. This privacy notice applies to the information collected by this web site and retail location – flux + form, 116 1/2 Sherbourne St., Toronto ON M5A 2R2. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and in-store. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, ever.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us as well as our monthly newsletter. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We respect your privacy.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address email@example.com or any phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service, sending newsletter) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.